Monday, September 27, 2010

About Tyren To the 2nd power


I have attended Crocker highlands elementry and then I attended Montera Middle school and Know I go to Oakland High school.

I do tons of volunteer work on the USS hornet ship museum in alameda. I also volunteer every christmas to help my dad and the berkeley fire department deliver food to the homeless. I do the christmas in july for the homeless every year also.

When i grow up i really want to be a lawyer and then become a judge. I hope to attend a college and major in Law. I really want to goto Louisiana State University or Georgia Tech University, those are my to 2 colleges I hope to attend. I am really interested in Basketball and baseball. I currently play on the Oakland High boys Basketball Team, im a 2nd year player. But overall im just someone who is trying to make it to be something in life.