Friday, October 1, 2010

Daisy and Field of Daisies

I first constructed a circle by putting my compass on a point on the center of the piece of paper. I then put my compass on any spot on the circle I constructed and created another one, then I moved my compass onto my first circle again and made another circle that met on an intersection with the 2ND circle. I continued this step until my first circle had been surrounded by a layer of other circles, I had then created my first daisy. I then took another piece of paper and did the same thing, I then proceeded to create a second layer on top of the first layer the same way i did the first time. After I had created two layers, I then proceeded to outline the circles and then colored the inside of the circles in a pattern I chose. Finally, my field of daisies was completed.



No comments: